What Is Pilates?
Pilates is strength, stamina, stretch, flexibility, posture, lengthening, core power, and a pathway to a healthy spine. Pilates is a journey, not an instant fix. Pilates is wonderful for all types of people from all walks of life. If you have any existing injuries, health problems, or need rehabilitation, contact us to speak with one of our professionals about getting back into shape with effective Pilates training.
What is GYROTONIC®?
The GYROTONIC EXPANSION SYSTEM® is an exercise modality that guides users to simultaneously stretch and strengthen muscles and tendons while also articulating and mobilizing the joints. Corresponding breathing patterns are engaged during the performance of the exercises, thereby increasing coordination, endurance, and aerobic activity.
Brand New Interview with Rénee Ricca on Women's Internet Radio: Click here to listen
Rénee Ricca Aces the Tye4 Challenge - Rénee Ricca, NCPT, raising her barre with Tye4® on Vimeo.
* Parasetter® and TYE4®
* Bundles For Sale Parasetter®
* $80 plus tax
*TYE4® - $85 plus tax
See Front Desk to Purchase or Call the Studio at 305-466-6611
* Privates Sessions & Group Classes including:
* Pilates Reformer on the Mat
* Body Alignment Therapy
* Renee Ricca Specializes in Integrated Movement to relieve pain through Pilates and Gyrotonics® with Post-trauma Rehabilitation, Spinal Cord Injuries, Organ Transplantation, Stroke, MS, Parkinson’s, AccidentTrauma Injuries, Scoliosis, Hip and Knee, Osteoporosis. Certified in Buff Bones™ for Osteoporosis, Approved by The American Osteoporosis Board
* Osteoporosis/Rehabilitation Classes